Kosher Catering Services
TA’AM To Go, kosher catering from the talented culinary team at Tamarisk, is here to take the stress out of showers, shivas, Oneg Shabbats, temple and community events, and other occasions. You can relax knowing that your guests are enjoying Glatt kosher foods, prepared by our talented Executive Chef.
Choose from a wide selection of delicious kosher catering food to make your event special. We offer Shabbat Dinners and individual selections. Browse our current catering menus by clicking on the links below to download a PDF or by scrolling down for full details.
Plan Your Next Kosher Catered Meal
Ready to plan your special meal or event? Contact our team for pricing, questions, and to place your order. Call us at 401-732-0037 ext. 143 or contact our team by email: Executive Chef Wayne Gauthier, WayneG@tamariskri.org and Dining Manager Nicole Pacheco, DiningManager@tamariskri.org.
Our kosher catering team serves communities in Rhode Island. In addition to special events, we offer kosher catering for nursing home residents and ill or homebound community members. With 48 hours of advance notice, meals will be available for pick up. The TA’AM To Go team can deliver within Rhode Island, additional fees may apply.
All of our food is prepared under the Supervision of Vaad Harabbonim of America.
Lunch Menu Highlights
Available Monday–Friday, 9 AM–2 PM
- Greens: Iceberg, Romaine, Baby Greens, Baby Spinach
- Toppings: Black or Green Olives, Handmade Croutons, Cucumbers, Grape Tomatoes, Peppers, Hard Boiled Egg, Red Onion
- Dressings: Balsamic, Caesar, French, Honey Mustard, Italian, Fat-Free Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Add-Ons: Egg Salad, Tuna Salad, Whitefish Salad, Gefilte Fish w/ Horseradish
- Cheeses: American, Cheddar, Cottage Cheese, Feta, Mozzarella (shredded), Swiss
- Roasted Vegetable and Hummus (includes asparagus, zucchini, yellow squash, and roasted peppers)
- Tuna Salad
- Fresh Mozzarella, Tomato, and Basil with housemade balsamic dressing
- Chicken Salad
- Corned Beef
- Breads: Challah, Marble, Bulky Roll, Pumpernickel, Rye, or Wrap
- Knishes: Potato, Sweet Potato & Caramelized Onion, Beef
Ask about our assorted house-made pareve cookies and desserts!
Dinner Menu Highlights
48-hour notice for individual meals
72-hour notice for parties of 25+
SHABBAT DINNER SPECIAL FOR 4
- Matzo Ball Soup
- Roasted Chicken
- Potato Kugel
- Gefilte Fish w/ Horseradish
- Franks in a Blanket
- Sweet & Sour Meatballs
- Potato Latkes w/ Applesauce
- Beef Chopped Liver
- Deviled Eggs
- Assorted Knishes: Sweet Potato, Caramelized Onion & Sweet Potato, Beef
- Grilled Teriyaki Chicken or Salmon with mandarin oranges, peppers, crunchy noodles,
orange ginger dressing
- Pareve Caesar salad
- Greek Salad
- Cole Slaw
- Potato Salad
- Macaroni Salad
- Tuna/Egg Salad
- Teriyaki Salmon
- Grilled Salmon
- Salmon Cakes
- Baked Cod
- Sole Florentine
- Fish Cakes
- Chicken Caccitore
- Coq Au Vin
- Baked Chicken
- Chicken Picatta
- Balsamic Chicken
- Chicken Marsala
- Cornish Hens
- Beef Bourguignon
- Fruited Roast
- BBQ Beef Shortribs
- Stuffed Cabbage
- Assorted pareve cookies and cakes – contact us for the latest selection!
Contact us for our latest seasonal vegetables and sides. Gluten free and vegetarian options also
Contact our team for pricing, questions, and to place your order. Call us at 401-732-0037 ext. 143 or contact our team by email: Executive Chef Wayne Gauthier, WayneG@tamariskri.org and Dining Manager Nicole Pacheco, DiningManager@tamariskri.org.